Monkey Madness! Monkey Madness!

Decent time-waster.

It's nothing special but it kept me amused for a while. The animation is smooth and I couldn't see any glaring errors. Good job.

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

You produce exceptional games as often as I crap.

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said about the Mausland gaming empire and this is yet another example of your massive talent. Congratulations on another excellent game.

Azfdthahdfh Azfdthahdfh

Great concept!

I liked the idea, but the graphics could have been better. Still, even if it is a bit rough, a very playable game.

LordoftheDark responds:

graphics better┬┐!┬┐! well.... i'll try in v.2

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

Inventive concept!

An orginal idea combining simple gameplay with excellent graphics. Difficult, though.

The Jetpack Escaper Caper The Jetpack Escaper Caper

Perfect...so nearly perfect.

You created a beautiful story, interwoven with brilliant graphics, flawless sound, astounding animation and hilarious jokes.

Hopefully people won't forget that after playing the 'game'. Quite dissapointing really. I would have been more than pleased if you'd submitted this as a movie.

Oh and to all the morons who scored low because of the naked dancing CARTOON at the end, you're really, really sad.

Adventures of Yellow Guy Adventures of Yellow Guy

Entertaining!

Nice, amusing little game. It's not pushing the boundaries of creativity, but the effort you made is obvious in the good graphics and enjoyable gameplay. Well done!

Skate Or Break V.1 Skate Or Break V.1

Average...

Really needs to be more challenging. I reached level 3 by blindly pressing the arrow keys. As it is, a mediocre game, only saved by the graphics. 3/5.

Justy Sperm II Justy Sperm II

Ejaculicious!

Excellent premise, beautifully translated into flying cocks and shooting sperm. Thankyou for making me moist in my special place.

Train Trip Train Trip

Mesmerising.

An innvative concept, constructed beautifully. Different landscapes and additional interactivity would make this a 10, but as it is, an ingenious flash. 4/5.

Bump Copter! Bump Copter!

Quite entertaining.

Although the lack of different backgrounds and challenging enemies makes the gameplay a little tedious, the filesize more than justifies the simplicity. Nayway, kept me amused for a few minutes so it gets a 3.

Norwegian-Blue responds: